Thursday, July 26, 2007

GREETINGS FROM J.S. TOMORROW!

LOL! Yup, it’s my new blogger name. I know it’s cheesy... but hey, if I’'m going to a Brave New World, why keep my old “unbrave” name? This is my first post, so please be gentle. The editor wanted me to start this blog to coincide with a puff-piece I’'m working on about some company exploring the Metaverse. So, here I am.

For those of you keeping score (then again, I just met you!), it’s been 33 days since I last saw my sister, Trish. She was always a self-absorbed little freak. Last time we talked I had to practically blackmail her just to check-in with mom and dad to let them know she was still alive. Now she’s disappeared somewhere in the Metaverse doing who knows what. That'’s why I agreed to take this gig. To be honest, I'’ve been morbidly curious for a while to see the Metaverse -- I’'ve just never had a reason. Now I have one: to find my sister and give her a swift kick in the @#$%!

No comments: