Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Eureka!

We kept following the footsteps today, but we hit a dead end, literally. The footsteps end at the base of what looks like a giant Roman wall. Looks like it’s been there for centuries. Of course, given the craziness with this island shifting form nightly, who knows how long its really been there?

One of the expedition leaders found a shaft leading directly under the place. They pulled out that weird machine they use to follow traces of “The Involvium Effect”. That’s when they found it, glowing in all its amber radiance. INVOLVIUM. A big vein of it branching out on the shaft walls. I wonder if anyone else has been mining this stuff. I stared at it for what seems like hours. Man, I'm not a jewelry kind of girl, but that orange shimmer is almost hypnotizing -- like it's alive. I know it’s shallow, but JLo can keep her pink diamond (the one Ben Afflek gave here – BTW, what ever happened to that guy?). Anyway, this stuff is amazing.

I didn't want to be here, but I have to admit I've seen things that you people wouldn't believe (yes, its a quote. No, if you don't know from where I won't enlighten you).

I hear the folks at the company have a plan for all this involvium mineral's usage. I'’ll eavesdrop where I can... Stay tuned.

No comments: